Revenge Girl (Japanese Movie) Review & Summary
- Aka: Ribenji Girl
- Genre: Romance, Revenge, Comedy
- Dater Released: 2017
- Origin: Japan; based on a novel of the same title written by Erika Yoshida & Tomohide Kiyoshi
- Mirei Kiritani as Miki Takahashi
- Nobuyuki Suzuki as Toshiya Kadowaki
- Sho Kiyohara as Suga Saito
- Fumika Baba as Mariko Nakategawa
- Shinya Owada as Shigeru Saito
- Aimi Satsukawa as Rinko Momose
- Aisa Takeuchi as Misaki Houseki
- Yuki Saito as Nagiko Kisaragi
I would have not been able to watch nor review this film if not for Rjgman56, who translate Japanese dramas and films into English. Thank you.
This film is a Mirei Kiritani movie. She is one of my most favourite Japanese actresses. She always gives her all in her roles.
Anyway this movie is very lightweight but there are some funny and memorable scenes.
The beginning is hilarious if rather truthful if beauty queens would only tell their honest truth before they attempt at world peace.
Mirei plays Miki Takahashi, who is intelligent, talented and very beautiful and she knows it.
She was once again crowned as Miss Campus at the prestigious Tokyo University after third consecutive wins.
During her victory speech, she said that she always know who was going to win because she is beautiful. She then gave a sagely advice to the newbie contestants. She told them that perhaps before entering a pageant they should look into the mirror. Miaou!
With all her bravado, she accidentally fell right into the arm of Suga Saito and it was love at first sight.
A year on, Miki was now working for Bulgari and Saito has started a career in politics.