Egg & Tuna Salad
6 eggs, hard boiled
1 small can tuna, flaked
2 stalks celery, sliced finely
4 tablespoon mayonnaise
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Remove the shell off and then carefully cut into the pointed end of the eggs. From this incision, delicately take out the yolks.
- Set aside the outer egg white as these will be used as an outer casing for the stuffing later on.
- Mash the egg yolks in a bowl. Finely chop the egg whites cut off from the pointed end of the boiled eggs and then add these to the mashed yolks.
- Mix in the tuna and celery.
- Add the mayonnaise. Give it a good stir.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Now divided this tuna and egg stuffing and use this to fill in the egg white casings. Keep everything tidy.
- Serve in a bed of shredded lettuce.