The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince
Also known as Coffee Prince
This drama is a good starting point to watch if you have just heard of that ever so gorgeous Korean actor Gong Yoo
- Yoon Eun-hye as Go Eun-chan
- Gong Yoo as Choi Han-kyul
- Lee Sun-kyun as Choi Han-sung
- Chae Jung-an as Han Yoo-joo
- Lee Eon as Hwang Min-yeop
- Kim Dong-wook as Jin Ha-rim
- Kim Jae-wook as Noh Sun-ki
- Kim Chang-wan as Hong Gae-shik
- Kim Young-ok as Han-kyul and Han-sung’s grandmother
- Kim Ja-ok as Han-kyul’s mother
- Choi Il-hwa as Han-kyul’s father
- Han Ye-in as Go Eun-sae , Eun Chan’s younger sistr
- Eun-chan’s younger sister. Eun-sae has dreams of becoming a rich and famous music star.
- Park Won-sook as Eun-chan’s mother
This is about a romance between a playboy, Han Kyul, and a tomboyish woman, Yoo-joo.
Yoo joo had to pretend to be a boy in order to secure a job in an all male coffee shop, which is a project given to the playboy chaebol, Han Kyul by his family to teach him a lesson for being spoilt and layabout.
Han Kyul treated Yoo joo well, just like a little brother.
But as time went by, he started feeling more than brotherly love for Yoo Joo.
He started questioning his sexuality. He was pretty sure that he was not gay as he was not attracted to other men.
But he can’t really deny himself any longer and just went for Yoo joo, who at his time had a massive crush of Han Kyul herself. This is in episode 10. 🙂
If you had not seen this cute drama, then treat yourself to a binge-watch over the weekend!
I just rewatched episode 10 now and I miss them so much that I had to rewatch the whole thing.
So worth it! 🙂