Eggs Benedict With Caviar Recipe
This is aesthetically pleasing to the eye and the tastebuds. As you cut into the egg, the still runny yolk deliciously gush out from the inside. The saltiness of the caviar gives this recipe that ‘nuttiness’ goodness! 🙂
Below is a recipe from Gordon Ramsay in the Goodfood Magazine
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 large free range eggs
- 2 toasting muffins
- 1 batch hot hollandaise sauce
- 4 slices Parma ham
- 1/2 oz caviar
- Bring a deep saucepan of water to the boil (at least 2 litres) and add the vinegar. Break the eggs into 4 separate coffee cups or ramekins. Split the muffins, toast them and warm some plates.
- Swirl the vinegared water briskly to form a vortex and slide in an egg. It will curl round and set to a neat round shape. Cook for 2-3 mins, then remove with a slotted spoon.
- Repeat with the other eggs, one at a time, re-swirling the water as you slide in the eggs. Spread some sauce on each muffin, scrunch a slice of ham on top, then top with an egg. Spoon over the remaining hollandaise.
- Garnish with caviar and serve at once.