Napoles Surrenders to PNoy

Janet Lim – Napoles

Who is this man? Mar Roxas? He is absolutely mental. Why is he so deferential to Janet Napoles. Mar  called her ma’am?!!! She is a criminal. She fled! She was a wanted woman and yet you seems to have your head firmly stuck up her backside! You are making me ashamed to be a Filipino.  We should not kowtow to criminals!!!

Next you will be ordering the best food, gourmet food with a French chef for your ma’am Janet, you will have beds with memory foam complete with 400 thread counts  Egyptian cotton sheets for your ma’am Janet.  Only the best for your ma’am Janet!!! I can see that now? You will treat her like a heroine and not the criminal that she is. She fled from the arms of the law! Hello!!!

“Mahal ng Diyos ang Pilipinas?” What is that?  God has nothing to do with criminal goings on in the Philippines.  We leave that to the Government.

It is more believable that Janet was in contact with the other pork barrel scammers and she is now surrendering because there is now a deal done.

Janet is likely to get off as she remains to have friends in high places and admirers, like little Mar here!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Napoles surrenders to PNoy, now in PNP custody – Palace
August 28, 2013 11:03pm

(Updated 12:18 a.m., 29 August 2013) The long search for Janet Napoles, the trader at the center of a P10-billion pork barrel scam, finally ended Wednesday night with her surrender to President Benigno Aquino III, Malacañang said Wednesday night.

Presidential spokesman Edwin Lacierda issued a statement which said that Napoles “surrendered” to Aquino at 9:37 p.m.

“The President turned her [Napoles] over to the custody of Interior and Local Government Secretary Mar Roxas and Philippine National Police Director-General Alan Purisima for processing and booking,” added the statement.

Napoles is wanted on charges of serious illegal detention arising from the alleged kidnapping of pork-barrel scam whistleblower Benhur Luy.

The Palace statement was silent on Napoles’ brother, Reynald Lim, who is also wanted for the same charge.

A separate report by radio dzBB’s Benjie Liwanag Jr. said that the Palace welcomed Napoles’ surrender, which came hours after Aquino announced a P10-million bounty for information leading to her capture.

Napoles had been on the run since a Makati court issued an arrest warrant against her and her brother Reynald earlier this month.

The P10-billion scam Napoles was implicated in involved the questionable use of the Priority Development Assistance Fund.

The scandal fueled outrage that prompted thousands of Filipinos to attend a march against the pork barrel system in Manila last Monday.

Last Friday, President Aquino said it was time to abolish the PDAF, but said he wanted a “transparent” mechanism to replace it.

Camp Crame

Meanwhile, security at Philippine National Police headquarters at Camp Crame was tight as Napoles, accompanied by Aquino, was brought there for booking, dzBB’s Cecilia Villarosa reported.

Janet Lim-Napoles, isinasailalim na sa Booking Procedure sa Kampo Crame.

— DZBB Super Radyo (@dzbb) August 28, 2013

The report added that Aquino left before midnight.

Meanwhile, Napoles’s lawyer, Lorna Kapunan, said in a radio interview following Napoles’ surrender that her client feared for her safety.

“She asked she be placed in a secure place. Maraming nakakainteres na matahimik siya forever,” Kapunan said in an interview on dzBB radio.

Kapunan also said her client would cooperate in the investigation into the pork barrel mess.

“Siya naman matagal nagsasabi mag-a-appear siya sa anumang investigation, magsasabi siya ng totoo,” she said.

Roxas press briefing

Secretary Roxas said Kapunan sent the Napoles’ surrender feeler through Presidential Spokesperson Edwin Lacierda, a former colleague of hers in a law firm.

He added that President Aquino responded being the “executor of all laws of the country” and after noontime gave the order to fetch Napoles from a location Roxas declined to specify.

Before Napoles came before the president, she underwent a medical check-up to determine the state of her health. Roxas said the doctors learned that Napoles was taking medicines meant to calm her down.

Responding to news media questions about special treatment for Napoles, the DILG chief said Napoles was a wanted person and the president as chief executive has the responsibility to secure Napoles, bring her “back to the ambit of the law” and ensure that she will be able to testify before the court, so that the whole truth about the pork barrel scam will be known.

Roxas said Aquino volunteered to accompany him and Purisima in bringing Napoles to Camp Crame. — DVM/ELR, GMA News

Comments

  1. IT GETS FISHIER!!!
    JXXX
    ……………….

    Tatad insists on PNoy-Janet meeting
    September 19, 2013 | Politics & Government

    By Leslie Ann Aquino
    Manila Bulletin

    Francisco ‘Kit’ Tatad
    Francisco ‘Kit’ Tatad

    Manila, Philippines — Former senator Francisco “Kit” Tatad asked Malacañang (Tuesday) September 17 to tell the truth on whether or not businesswoman Janet-Lim Napoles met with President Aquino hours before she surrendered.

    “Why didn’t they deny that Napoles was there that day and met with Aquino? Why not answer the basic question in the issue? Did Aquino met with Napoles or not?” he said in a forum in Manila. “What the people need is the truth,” he added.

    Earlier, Tatad cited a supposed “reliable source” who told him that Napoles, the alleged brains in the P10-billion “pork barrel” scam, went to the Palace in the morning of August 28 for a closed-door conversation with the President, Presidential Spokesman Edwin Lacierda, and Interior and Local Government Secretary Mar Roxas.

    To recall, Napoles surrendered to Aquino in Malacañang on that same evening.

    Malacañang, however, denied Tatad’s story and branded it as “pure fiction.”

    The Palace even released the official working schedule of the President on that day to belie Tatad’s claim.

    Tatad’s response: “I hope I am the one wrong here because it will cause no harm to our people. Because if they are the ones wrong, it would definitely cause hurt to our people.”

    http://www.mb.com.ph/tatad-insists-on-pnoy-janet-meeting/

  2. Palace smells malice, clears Roxas of pork misuse

    by Willard Cheng, ABS-CBN News
    Posted at 09/05/2013 2:21 PM
    MANILA – Malacañang smells malice in attemps to tag Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) Secretary Mar Roxas in the pork barrel scam.

    Reacting to a report about the Commission on Audit (COA) special audit report, the Palace cleared Roxas of any misdeed and asked instead the concerned NGO to answer why part of the funds were used to give financial assistance to its employees.

    Presidential spokesperson Edwin Lacierda stressed that Roxas’ name was not among those with unliquidated funds nor associated with bogus NGOs linked to Janet Lim Napoles.

    “Any responsible reading of the COA report will show: Secretary Mar is not on the unliquidated list; he is not on the self-created NGO list; he is not on the fake or ghost NGO list; he is not the Napoles-related list. In fact, he is not on any list that points to anomaly,” Lacierda said.

    Lacierda added Roxas is willing to provide documents that would shed light to the use of his Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) when he was still senator.

    “Si Secretary Mar Roxas, as we understand, is very transparent… If there are any documents that are requested from him, he is willing to provide,” Lacierda said.

    “This only a P5-million fund that was being stated. I don’t know why this is being made an issue so… In his years of public service, Secretary Mar Roxas has never been tainted with any allegation of anomaly. So, if you’re asking Secretary Mar Roxas if he is willing to provide documents, yes, he is willing to provide documents and all these can be found in the audit report of COA.

    “The answer should be coming from KACI (Kaloocan Assistance Council, Inc.). They have to explain to COA why did they use part of the funds provided by Senator Mar Roxas at the time and used it as a financial assistance to their own employees. That’s a question that should be asked from KACI. But this is not one of those NGOs that… have been affiliated to Janet Napoles. And any suggestion that Secretary Mar Roxas is involved in any scam is malicious,” he added.

    Lacierda also pointed out that KACI was not listed among the questionable or bogus NGOs.

    1. Noynoy drove Napoles to Camp Crame! Wow, special treatment or what?

      Janet has direct access to the President.

      Wow corruption is beginning to show its abhorrent face.

  3. Now what?

    Well now the script will begin to play. She will get off and end up being a heroine. She will name names and those senators will pass the buck to someone else and of course they will play their own scripts.

    It will turn into a huge melo drama but at the end of the day, it would just be that, nothing will happens, corruption will still be there.

    1. You too?

      I understand how you feel and think.

      We have lost our confidence to any semblance of honesty, truthfulness and justice with the Government.

      But I hope this is going to be a sort of a wake up call to all Filipinos who seems to have given up with trying to have their voice heard.

      If we want a change, we need to demand a change. We have to be proactive in our demands because our Government are too busy looking after themselves to listen to a minority of the people.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.